It is a unique program based on the foundations of the Process Psychology of Arnold Mindell Ph.D. applied to companies.
It enables to see how your style lives, inside and outside of the work setting and how you can discover your internal resources to become a better leader. It works from a holistic approach, and promotes individual learning and discovery, as well as learning about relationships and group dynamics
The main materials and contents are from Grundkraft, designed by its founder Lukas Hohler.
This is a program to:
- Discover your leadership potential
- Promote your self-knowledge
- Build your individual leadership
- Work leadership from the position you stand understanding your role and the roles around you
- Improve your personal interaction
- Integrate know how about facilitating and managing conflicts
- Acquire new tools to build and strengthen sustainable relationships
- Personal vision and positioning yourself as a leader
- Role and Role Functions
- The complexity of personal relationships
- Power and privilege
- Communication signals
- Fieldwork dynamics
- Work with people who disturb me
- 9. Leading and being led: integration
- To people belonging to Organizations or Companies.
- People in the process of change and with a genuine interest in relationships and conflict management
- People in management positions, intermediate positions, technicians and for those who occupy other positions in the organization
Lead by our partner JUDIT MIRET GUAL
Psychologist MA, MBA, Leadership Certified Coach and Certified in Conflict Facilitator.
- It is taught in 5 or 6 sessions with a total of 20-30 hours, depending on the modality and the number of people.
The modalities are: